Monday, February 4, 2008

Signing Day Countdown

Okay, okay so I didn't deliver on recruits. What I'm going to do after signing day (Thursday) and for the rest of the month is do a run down of every kid that signs with Nebraska and give you a little background, some stats and some performance numbers along with my take on them. I'll even try to give you what I know on winter conditioning. For now, I'm going to start a video series by posting part one in a series of videos known as "Project Husker." They are put on by a fan within the Rivals.com community (I believe, their YouTube handle is DTsker) and they are fantastic. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are fantastic.

I'm curious, how do you have access to all this footage?

Nice Work

Unknown said...

Hey Matt,

Wow, sorry I missed your comment. Doubt you'll come back to this post to read my response, but maybe you do.

I just have a subscription to Rivals.com and Scout.com and lots of free time.