Saturday, May 10, 2008

Nebraska Highlights

Ok, so I took a little heat for my last post regarding the return of Richie Incognito the week prior to the Spring Game. Well, I did attend the game and did happen to get a photo snapped with Heisman Trophy winner and Nebraska legend Johnny Rogers. I'm also including the highlights from the 1996 Fiesta Bowl, just to show you all how much I love you. Things will probably be slow for the next several months. I'll try to post what I can regarding 2009 commits but won't give too much detail considering how I was burned by posting about some 2008 decommits. I'll try to keep things interesting and do what I can to update on the regular now.

Cheers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi this is Richie. I can see by your photo you are a dweeb. Also by all the people who have commented here LMAO !!!!!!!!! NONE
that you are super popular.

Don't worry, I am posting for free, I will not send you a bil.
signed
Your Pal
Richie Incognito

ZSS said...

There are two l's in 'bill' Richard, no problem though, you're always welcome here. Even though you suck at golf. And the NFL.