Thursday, October 11, 2007

Some Time Off


That's not us in Lincoln, obviously. I don't own much Chiefs gear so I have to sport my Husker red while at Arrowhead.

I just did this same thing over at KC Bean Boy (my Red Sox blog) but I figured I'd do this one too, since I know some people out there actually read this.

I won't be doing much writing in here for the next couple of weeks because I somehow managed to trick that lady in the picture next to me into marrying me. So, after this weekend we're off to Mexico for the next week and I won't be back until after the Texas A&M game.

Hopefully Nebraska took some time this week to figure something out on defense so they can hang with Oklahoma State at home. I'm sure the Cowboys will put up some major points and yards and drive my family crazy on my wedding day. Thanks again, Husker football. Despite the spanking at the hands of Mizzou I'm still confident that Nebraska can string together two wins in the next couple of weeks. Then it's off to Texas and Kansas...yikes. We'll get into that at the end of the month, I'm sure I'll have a lot to say.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Yes...your family was going crazy watching the OSU game on your wedding day! Sad to say NE didn't look very good! But--you and your lovely wife looked GREAT! Hope you won't be reading this until you return from the beautiful sunny skies of Mexico! Love ya both! Mom